Covid 19 - Barleycorn care about your safety
Office and Commercial Moves
Barleycorn Removals offer a complete, high quality commercial moving service from furniture to IT and work with specialist IT engineers and data cabling contractors to offer a one-stop solution for your move.
To ensure your office move is a smooth one we establish clear lines of communication from the outset. From the first meeting we assign a project manager who will oversee all aspects of the move from the initial assessment, to the provision of RAMS and the quotation, the management of communication with all parties including IT sub-contractors, through the moving process to the project sign off. We also offer out of hours working to minimise downtime.
Barleycorn Office Removals provide all the necessary protective equipment to ensure the safe and secure transportation of your business’s goods.
- Furniture – will be disassembled and reassembled as necessary, labelled and protectively wrapped
- IT – All I.T equipment will be decommissioned and recommissioned by professionals, labelled, protected, crated and sealed
- Labelling – Every item we move will be labelled by department, floor number, and employee/department designated number & name
- Large hardware – larger items such as printers, photocopiers and labelling machines etc will be wrapped in Furniguard™ and crated
- Cable management – All cable will be rolled, tied, labelled and bagged
- Desktop items- Desktop items, draw contents and ephemera will be bagged, labelled and crated
- Sealed crates – sealed crates are available for extra security
- Building protection – All areas vulnerable to damage will be protected, lifts with neoprene matting, floors with hard floor protectors & carpet film and doorways with neoprene matting
- All staff are trained to work to a floor plan
Please contact us to request an assessment visit.