Get a Free Quote Today
Barleycorn Removals are based in Wallingford
We offer a professional home moving service to clients in Wallingford and the surrounding areas.
Wallingford or National
Barleycorn Removals are based on the Hithercroft Industrial Estate in Wallingford
We have been providing removals services in Wallingford for over 10 years since our founding in Goring & Little Stoke, Oxfordshire.
We are recommended by many of the local estate agents in Wallingford and are frequently recommended by our clients at the school gates and on the various local social media hubs.
Why Choose us
Whether you are moving within Wallingford or the surrounding South Oxfordshire villages such as Dorchester-on-Thames, Brightwell-cum-Sotwell, Benson, Britwell Salome and more you will be in great hands with our expert movers.
- Barleycorn is highly recommended by leading Oxfordshire estate agents.
- We have high Checkatrade ratings for a Wallingford removals company.
- Clear transparent pricing structure with fixed costs and full breakdown provided.
- No punitive charges – we believe in fairness & flexibility & do not charge extra for waiting time or demand large payments in advance.
- Free journey plan when moving out of the Oxfordshire area.
- All of our staff are professionally trained and work full time.
Our high-quality removal, packing and storage services go above and beyond the industry standards.
Wallingford – a historic market town on the Thames.
Wallingford is a pretty market town with a history stretching back more than 1000 years. William the Conqueror founded Wallingford Castle in the town after the surrender of Stigand in December 1066. The name Wallingford is a Saxon one (first recorded in 891) and means 'the ford of Wealh's (Welsh) people'.
Wallingford also played a key role in the English Civil War and the castle was besieged three times.